[Review] b.liv NEW Nano Bio-Cellulose Mask

September 5, 2017

Mask is such a great beauty rescue to me at all time, especially during travel period. This time I am going to introduce the NEW Nano Bio-Cellulose Mask from b.liv. Different from my previous review on the O2 Bubbly Bright - gel type oxygenating mask, this Nano Bio-Cellulose mask is sheet type mask. If you were to ask me which type of mask is better regardless of branding, I would say I like both type depends on my mood. Sometimes I would go for gel and some day I would go for sheet mask.

What's so special about Bio-Cellulose? 
Bio-cellulose is a specialized nano scale fiber structure that fits perfectly like your second skin. It serves as a high volume serum reservoir to hold moisture while allowing air to transfer freely and skin can breathe better. Its 30 nanometers fibers increases extra contact surface area for crevices and wrinkles thus maximizing the absorption of effective essence.

This Nano Bio-Cellulose Mask comes in 3 different types based on different functions, including:
1. Soothe Me Now - Soothing + Repair + Rejuvenating
2. Hydrate Away - Moisturizing + Revitalizing + Hydrating
3. Age Eraser - Youth Preserving + Firming + Fine Line Reducing

Soothe Me Now RM129.00 (4 pcs / box) 
Allow the power of flower to bless your skin with a calming touch. It deeply infused with Organic Immortelle Flower Extract, which has wonderful restorative properties. This soothing bio-cellulose mask effectively helps repair and rejuvenate skin.
➜ Proven after 28 days of usage: Skin dryness improved by 55.6%, imperfection improved by 24.2%, and fine lines decreased by 16.7%.

Hydrate Away RM129.00 (4 pcs / box) 
Refresh yourself with an instant infusion of moisture and revitalizing nutrients. It is made from Organic Spirulina, a deep sea blur-green algae. This moisturizing bio-cellulose mask is power-packed with minerals and amino acids to hydrate, repair and clarify skin. Besides, it also helps in protecting skin from free radical damage.
➜ Proven results after 2 hours of single use: Skin hydration level increased by 15.6%.
➜ Proven results after 4 hours of single use: Skin hydration level increased by 16.1%.

Age Eraser RM129.00 (4 pcs / box) 
Turn back the clock and restore skin to its original youthful radiance. Thanks to a unique formulation of Multipeptide, this youth preserving bio-cellulose mask reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while preventing premature skin aging. The result is maximum skin regeneration and a firming effect.
➜ Proven after 28 days of usage: Skin complexion radiance increased by 89.1%, skin firmness increased by 49.3%, and fine lines decreased by 30.1%.

* Results based on an independent clinical study, individual results may vary.

Here's me trying out the Hydrate Away Moisturizing Bio-Cellulose Mask:
 From the packaging you can feel that the mask inside was quite thick. 
In fact, it has three layers as shown below.
 At the first touch, the mask was full with serum and very moisture.
 As shown here, the 1. protective plastic, 2. actual mask, 3. protective net.
 You would want to remove the protective material from both sides of the mask. 
Leaving the actual bio-cellulose mask.
 Place the mask over face and lightly press with both hands to ensure it adheres completely.
 *Side tips: I would usually use the removed protective materials of the mask on my legs or hands.
 The mask is very adhesive and it can cover up your eyes as well.
 Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes and gently massage the remaining essence into skin.
 Ta-daa... My moisturized face after the mask session. 
For best result, it is recommended to use the mask 2-3 times a week.
My thoughts: The mask in fact is very adhesive and really hydrates my skin well. However, it may not fit so perfectly on my face. It took me awhile to place the whole sheet on my face, because the size was a little too big for my face and also it was quite delicate. I need to carefully stretch and open up the sheet. Maybe because of the fiber structure, the mask acts just like a layer of gel with a lot of moisture essence. I don't feel very sticky or creamy while putting on the mask, which I like. Other than that, the mask really does a great job in moisturizing and repairing the skin. Make sure do not leave the mask on your face for more than 30 minutes, because it will dry up and turn into hard texture like a paper. It would be hard to take off from your face if the mask is dried. 

If you want to try out these mask, here is a surprise discount code for you with your purchase on b.liv products: SINNEE25

If you want to compare to O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask, here's my humble review.

Where To Get?
B.liv products are available at Sasa outlets or online through www.bliv.com and major online platform (Hermo, Lazada, 11street and GEMFIVE).
For in-store purchase, you can return the product within 14 days with receipt and left over portion for 100% cash refund or exchange to another product with same or lower value.
For online purchase, you can do the exchange within 30 days from the date of purchase.


More info:

Post a Comment

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.