[Review] b.liv O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask

August 31, 2017

Ever get "surprised" by your skin condition when you're trying to catch a glance at the mirror? Don't let your dull skin get you down! Now you can enjoy your great skin again with b.liv O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask. Well, there are different type of masks out there in the market. There are the sheet mask, gel mask, clay mask, peel off mask, natural mask, and others. Trust me, this O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask is magical and exceptional. Keep on reading! I bet you don't want to miss the surprise discount code by the end of reading.

With the slogan: "Healthy pores, healthy skin. When you believe (b.liv), you shine with confidence", b.liv is the leading brand in pores management solution in which the brand believes that proper pores management is the first step to flawless looking skin. 
I've known b.liv ever since the beginning of its newly launched in Malaysia back in 2009. I had tried on a few bottles of off with those heads and b.liv masks when I was still in my college. I was amazed by the result as I've tried different products to get rid of those black heads and nothing worked until I found b.liv. I stopped using later when those heads really got off my skin and it was quite pricey for a college student. Through my experiences, I am very confident with products from b.liv.  Recently, b.liv came out with their new product - O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask, which I am so excited about and couldn't wait to share my thoughts to you guys. 
This is a purifying mask with oxygen (O2) bubble and rice powder to brighten and enliven your complexion. The O2 bubble can help to deeply penetrate into skin to wash away pore-clogging impurities, debris and excess sebum. While the rice powder functions to moisturize and brighten, leaving your skin with bright and soft texture. 
Upon application, you will experience the MAGIC as it fizzes into soft foam soaking up impurities. The red soft beads (red cellulose beads) that will melt away help to exfoliate your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother, and glowing skin.

O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating mask (50g) - RM 99.00
Let's see how the magic works!
(Maybe not from the picture, but I can feel my skin gets purified and turns brighter.) 

How to Use:
1. Using the spatula provided, scoop out a small amount and apply onto face.
2. Gently massage. Bubbles will form within 10 seconds and get thicker.
3. Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
4. Massage once more for deeper cleansing.
5. Rinse with lukewarm water and proceed with remaining skin care steps.
 Ta-daaa...
Texture★★★★★
It is not greasy and not too creamy. My favorite part is the foam formation part. 
Within few seconds of application on your skin, foam started to form and it gets thicker and thicker.
It is quite satisfying to see the transformation from cream to foam.
At some point, the foam stops to get thicker, which means is time to do massage once more before rinsing off. I love that I don't feel any greasy part throughout the application and during the waiting time.

*Side Note: Be sure to keep the inner lid on the jar all the times when the product is not used. Or else the exposure to the air can speed up the oxidization process and your mask will form bubble, which I've tried and lesson learnt.

Fragrance★★★★★
5 stars for non-fragrance!
If you know me, you know that I don't like products with any scent, especially flowery scent.
The best part of this product to me is that it does not have much scent and in fact none at all.
I know some people do feel that fragrance products may have fresher and energetic effect. However, this mask, even without any fragrance/scent, does give me instant purifying and cleansing effect on my skin making me even brighter and glowy. Really love it!

Hydrating★★★★☆
Since this product is mainly for purifying and brightening, it is not too moisturizing compared with others. It forms bubble and foam, which does not dries skin up. If you are looking to solve hydration issue, then this product might not suit you well. But, if you are looking for cleansing and brightening effect, then this is a must-have product.

Overall★★★★★
I do really like this product and would recommend to anyone. It is water based, non-greasy, bubbly, brightening, non-fragrance, which are all the properties that I love and suit me well.
Do not hesitate to try b.liv products, because they are all money-back guaranteed

Where To Get?
B.liv products are available at Sasa outlets or online through www.bliv.com and major online platform (Hermo, Lazada, 11street and GEMFIVE).
For in-store purchase, you can return the product within 14 days with receipt and left over portion for 100% cash refund or exchange to another product with same or lower value.
For online purchase, you can do the exchange within 30 days from the date of purchase.

If you are still here reading every words of this post, THANK YOU!!!
Here is a surprise discount code for you with your purchase on b.liv products: SINNEE25

What are you waiting for?! Go grab' em now!!!

More info:

Post a Comment

Hi, I’m Sin Nee!
A lifestyle blogger from Malaysia.
Welcome to my little space where I love to share my
thoughts, stories, experiences, and everyday life.
Read more about me here.
© Sinnee's Page. Design by FCD.